Monday, November 16, 2009

Live From Sour Apple Ep- 47 Joshlyn Edition

You know this is the show which gives you the question of the day and you get to answer and get live feedback from the guest. So what you waiting on Show me what you Got.
****Make sure u log in by clicking “FOLLOW” so you can join in on the fun.*****

Oh and follow the movement @ www.fiestamovement.com/agent33
And Buy a copy of my Movie “Family Values” @ www.indieflix.com Get it NOW.


Photobucket
(for more pics go 2 www.fiestamovement.com/agent33)
Joshlyn Camille Lomax
“The Little Girl With The Big Voice”

Joshlyn is a ten year old fourth grader at in Chicago, Illinois. A Spirit filled child of God, her interest includes singing, acting, modeling, and apparel design.


In January 2009, Joshlyn was awarded “Most Talented Kid Under 12 years” at the 2009 Chicago Music Awards. She has been featured on NBC-5, WBBM-2, the Chicago Defender Daily”, WYCA 102.3 FM and WKKC-89.3 FM.

She has previously opened for Grammy Award winning artist Darius Brooks and has sung back up for Rev. Jesse Dixon.
Links
http://video.nbc5.com/player/?id=277561
http://cbs2chicago.com/local/mya.lyons.murder.2.774869.html
http://www.chicagoreader.com/features/stories/sidebars/music/
caribbeanfest08/
http://cbs2chicago.com/video/?id=59298@wbbm.dayport.com


Notable Performances
NBC Channel 5
WBBM Channel 2
5th Annual Caribbean/Gospel Fest 2008
Taste of Thornton Township 2008/2009
Monument of Faith/R.D. Henton Music Workshop
2008/2009 Karitos Christian Arts Conference, Bolingbrook, IL.
28th Annual Chicago Music Awards, 2009
B.E.T. Sunday Best Chicago Audition Finalist, 2009
2009 Chicago Gospel Fest Press Preview
2009 Chicago Gospel Fest - Pritzker Pavilion / Youth Stage
2009 National Anthem – U.S. Cellular Field Chicago White Sox
Plays
2009 Young, Gifted and Black (Actor), Hansberry-Baldwin Ensemble, Chicago, IL.
2009 That’s Love Musical (Damsels sister), Ray of Hope Performing Arts Center
2009 Stage Play – “The Sangas”, ABJ Center, Chicago, IL.
2009 Stage Play – “Loves Not Here Anymore” RalphJ Productions.

Film
2009 Son of America, Director Raymond Thomas

Contact
Ms. Pamela D. Lucas- Manager
Business 773-767-2227 Mobile 773-250-4530
Email: JoshlynL99@yahoo.com Website: www.joshlynclomax.com

6 comments:

  1. What an awesome young lady. She's very talented.

    Wow, as far as the question of the day... I would do everything I can provide housing for every homeless person in the United States and create an organization that would work to stomp out world hunger.

    Joshlyn keep doing your thing. I checked out your website, your singing is awesome, The National Anthem for the White Sox and Gospel fest. Kudos to you and your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Joshlyn,

    My name is LA and I am a coworker of your mother. I absolutely enjoyed your interview with Derek Dow. I want to wish you the best in your career. Have faith and most of all keep GOD first in your life and you will always prosper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 days to live...i think i will take a page out of Joshlyn book and keep it simple and say simply pray! Be with my family and pray thats it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO PROUD oF JOSHLYN! SHE GAVE AN AWESOME ANSWER.
    IF I HAD 2 DAYS I WOULD PROBABLY GIVE ALL THE MONEY I HAD TO A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY 2 HELP THEM WITH THERE STRUGGLES

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joshlyn your website is awesome. Girl keep it real and continue being a blessing to others.

    What I do with 2 days to live...hmmmm. I'd probably spend time making sure my daughters were taken care of and that they have all that I can equip them with before I leave this earth.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Joshlyn! You're Interview was great and you are so wonderful and talented and handled yourself very professional. I would say if I had 2 days to live I would make sure I spend time with my family and they had every thing they needed and on the second day I would pray and also give back to the needy before I take my last breath :) Love you girl and keep doing what you do best!

    ReplyDelete