Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dress Pretty Boy up for B96 Halloween Bash

Hey everybody REALLY NEED your help. My mission from Ford this month is the B96 Halloween party on the 30th. I need you guys help to figure out what to wear as my costume. So leave comments and click on your selection to the right and the most votes win. !!!DO NOT CLICK ON PICTURES!!!! Votes count until 10/26/2009 10am. So let’s see if what you wanna see me in makes it to my Video. Start Voting now.


MR. INCREDIBLE
Photobucket

DEAD MAN
Photobucket

SWEENEY TODD
Photobucket

TERMINATOR
Photobucket

WATCHMAN
Photobucket

THE PUNISHER
Photobucket

Storm Shadow
Photobucket

THOR
Photobucket

EDWARD S.
Photobucket

HELL BOY
Photobucket

PHANTOM
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. I like the Phantom....

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like watchman, lol or phantom....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the phantom bestfriend that or edward scissor hands

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Phantom too...keep your Kool Points. LoL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watchman since everybody watch you it will be a role reversal haha that's my vote

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since you're dubbed Pretty Boy the Panther, Mr. Incredible seems like the natural transition - or progression rather...JAT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mr. Incredible all day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Say Phantom (Hipps)

    ReplyDelete