Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm Not Asking for a Hand Out. I'm Asking For A Hand Up.

ShareBuilderPic1-1.jpg picture by laapnation

Hey Loyal Supporters,

I am so thankful to have you in my Corner. A lot of u have carried me a long way. I am Very thankful.  As you guys have seen as of late I have been entering into a lot of contest. I know some of you are really tired of my Emails. I'm sorry if you feel like i'm spamming you but that is not my intention. I only wish to Change my Stars and live up to the Greatness i know I have in my Heart. I have Gotten accepted into USC for my masters as many of you know. Well that Costs and that Costs A lot lol. I have been filling out for scholarships and hopefully those come thru but i have too much on the Line to put all my eggs in one basket. I've learned my lesson from all the Loans taking out to get my B.A. From Chi State. So this time around I'm going to be more vigilant & unorthodox  in my Methods of obtaining funding i.e contest, blogging, spoofs, and a new Film.

The Picture you see above is a Picture that me and my cousin Terrell Dyson did for the new Share Builder "INVEST, SNAP & WiN" Contest. I would be so grateful if you have a Facebook page if you could follow this link http://bit.ly/ctbc8L and vote for my pic once a day til Aug 6th. The person in the lead only has 600 votes. I know we can beat that. So please pass on but more importantly Vote. As always I am very thankful and please be Patient with me on My Journey. 

Derek "Pretty Boy" Dow 
P.S. I'm not asking for a Hand Out . I'm asking for a Hand Up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment