Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Live From Sour Apple Season 2 Ep- 20 Chris Brown









Also check out my film Family Values at www.indieflix.com




-Born and raised on the Southside of Chicago, coming from a family of entreperneurs.
-CEO and one half of GRAET Entertainment where our motto is, "Why Settle For Being Good, When You Can Be GRAET".
-Partaker in the "I Support Magic Man" Campaign and Hypeman.
-I'm always striving for the best and to bring the best out of a person.
-I love helping, so in 2007 started a home care service called C & C Home Services where we help the elderly with there day to day task.
-To breifly sum up who 
Christian "Chris Breezy" Brown is I'm a Brother, Role ModelCaregiver, but most important of all a Friend.
 
Follow me on Twitter and Facebook and to learn more about me, Check me out on TheGraet.comwhere you can find out what I'm doing and where I'll be throughout the city.
 
-
Christian Brown
Cell: 
773-447-5890





No comments:

Post a Comment