Friday, July 31, 2009

"Live From Sour Apple" – Ep9. Lisa Cooper Edition

"Live From Sour Apple" – Ep9. Lisa Cooper Edition

You know this is the show which gives you the question of the day and you get to answer and get live feedback from the guest. So what you waiting on Show me what you Got.
****Make sure u log in by clicking “FOLLOW” so you can join in on the fun.*****

Oh and follow the movement @ www.fiestamovement.com/agent33
And Buy a copy of my Movie “Family Values” @ www.indieflix.com Get it NOW.

Photobucket
(For more unseen picks go to www.fiestamovement.com/agent33)
Ladies and Gentlemen, I now present to some and introduce to others, Ms. Lisa Cooper.
It’s your girl, Lisa Cooper, also known as Coop, LCoop, and also “the greatest thing since sliced bread”. Okay maybe not so much, but nevertheless, allow me to shed a little light on who I am and what I do. Daughter of Terri and Johnny, South Side born and raised, left-brainer with strong right-brain tendencies, overthinker at times, doodler, easily amused, classically trained vocalist, musician (and yes, there is a difference), writer, perfectionist, a girl who crochets scarves, fighter, hopeless romantic, semi-shopaholic, dancer, sports fan, 21st century hippie, actress, wine enthusiast in the making, frequent museum visitor, dancer, comedian (or so I've been told), teacher, text message master, puppy lover, future TV chef, hard shell with a gooey center...
My experiences range from performing on stage at Chicago State University, the National Black Theatre Festival, Apollo Theater of Chicago, and the Chicago Center of the Performing Arts. Since the age of 2, I have sung with countless choirs, gospel groups, and soul/jazz/pop bands alike. I can pick up almost any instrument and play it with skill. While developing my craft, I have managed to graduate from college, earn a second bachelors, and start a Masters program. Yes, this all sounds like I’m making this up, but I actually have proof of completing and excelling at it all. I really don’t have the space or time or divulge all of what I have done and can do…so just keep your eye on the television and newspapers and ear to the radio, because you will most definitely be hearing about me.
My goal in life is to become a renaissance women...and I am definitely on my way. If you have any questions, you can get at me via www.facebook.com/renaissancechic or www.twitter.com/renaissancechic.

1 comment:

  1. i must say chicago does hate hard. But i think sometimes that its because when people are tryin to be put in on the ones that are already have their on are stingy they don't want to put anyone on because they fear that if they put someone on then eventually they are going to take their spot and be better than they are

    ReplyDelete